Monday, October 26, 2009

When I was 19...

When I was 19 years old and dating my now husband, Sal, I would have NEVER guessed that 10 years later I would be saying some of the things I say.

Ok, here is a little background on me... My name is Abby. I have been married to my husband, whom I call Sal, since July 2002. We have been together since 1997. Holy CRAP, that is a long time! Anyway, 18 months after we were married we had our first son Dominic. 18 months later, our second son Angelo was born... followed by Francesco 15 months later. Oh, um.... ya. 19 months after that, our only daughter Carmela was born... did I mention we are Catholic?

In my several years as a stay-at-home mom, which I am still until all of my kids are in full time school, I have caught myself saying things that I NEVER thought I would say. Lemme tell ya, these kids DEFINITELY have brought something new out in me! SO... that is this blog... my stay-at-home-mom's random catch phrases that I will NEVER forget, no matter how hard I try! I figure, if I'm going to say it, someone may as well get a laugh out of it! Occasionally, I will be joined on here by my sister... She is also a stay-at-home-mom... well... I'll let her introduce herself when she gets a few free moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment